Thank you for considering volunteering at St. John the Baptist School. Volunteers are always welcome – and appreciated! – to help keep activities, events, and fundraisers running smoothly. Throughout the year, there is almost always an event going on, being prepared for, or wrapping up.
Below is a list of ways volunteers are needed throughout the year. If interested in volunteering, please contact the School Office by calling 715-352-3000 or emailing Ms. Stubbe, Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per Diocese of La Crosse policy, Safe Environment training does need to be completed prior volunteering. Contact Mrs. Hackel in the Parish Office for questions regarding that process.
- Seroogy’s (September, until all inventory is sold).
- Middle School Pancake Breakfast (late October / early November)
- Holiday Extravaganza and Fall Book Fair (Saturday before Thanksgiving)
- Parish/School Benefit (Sunday before Ash Wednesday)
- Italian Dinner and Spring Book Fair (March)
- Walk For Virtues (April / May)
- Picture Day (October)
- Hearing and Vision Screenings (December)
- Christmas Program Social (December)
- NERR Quiz Bowl Competition (January)
- Catholic Schools Week (starts the last Sunday in January)
- Grandparents Day (April)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (May)
- End of Year School Picnic (May)
- Kindergarten / 8th Grade Graduation Socials (May)
Throughout the Year
- School Office Lunch Coverage for Secretary
Monday – Friday, 11:15 – 12:30; can pick your day(s)
- Lunch Room Assistant
Monday – Friday, 11:15 – 11:55; can pick your day(s)
- Walk students to Public School
Monday – Friday, times vary, can pick your day(s)
- Field Trip Chaperones (as needed)