Meal Prices for 2020-2021
$2.50 — Elementary School (PreKindergarten – Grade 4)
$2.85 — Middle School (Grade 5 – Grade 8)
$3.60 — Adults
$0.35 — Glass of Milk
Lunches are served on full days of school throughout the school year (September – May). It is not served on days we dismiss at 11:30.
All meals are subject to change. If the menu does change, families will be notified with as much notice as possible so they can plan accordingly.
Hot Lunch Program Assistance for Families
Free & Reduced Price Lunches
All families are encouraged to complete a Free & Reduced Price Application. Once completed, return the application to the School Office. After review, families will be notified as to the benefit they are awarded.
- Families New to Free & Reduced Price – If you were not receiving benefits in the prior school year, and your application is submitted on or before September 30, any approved benefits will be backdated to the beginning of the school year.
Any application(s) received after September 30 will have their benefits begin with the first lunch after the approval date.
- Families Returning to Free & Reduced Price – If you were receiving benefits in the prior school year, you have thirty (30) school days to submit a new application before benefits are lost. For the 2020-2021 school year, new applications need to be submitted by October 13, 2020.
Once a family has paid their tuition in full, any SCRIP incentive earned after that can be applied to their lunch account in an amount not to exceed $250.00 per student in the family if they choose.
- 1 student –> SCRIP incentive to lunch account not to exceed $250
- 2 students –> SCRIP incentive to lunch account not to exceed $500
- 3 students –> SCRIP incentive to lunch account not to exceed $750
- 4 students –> SCRIP incentive to lunch account not to exceed $1,000
Donations to the Hot Lunch Program
That our Hot Lunch Program is not under contract with the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) we are able to accept food donations for the Hot Lunch Program.
If you would like to donate food items to the Hot Lunch Program, please contact Diane Dvorak (Cook) at 715-352-3111 to discuss current needs and to make those arrangements.
Local Wellness Policy (LWP)
Local Wellness Policy
As outlined by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, this policy is our school’s guideline to establishing an environment to promote the health, well being, and ability to learn of our students.