Students have Religion class daily and go to Mass weekly. There are also opportunities for the sacrament of Reconciliation twice a year.
Activities are an important way we challenge students at St. John’s School. Many of these activities are faith-based. We compete with area Catholic Schools in some of these activities in Middle School.
Some of the other activities our students are involved in are:
• Forensics – March 29, 2017
• Academic Quiz Bowl – January 11, 2017–St. John finished 2nd
• Spelling Bee – February 1, 2017–Jasmine Schnelle finished 5th place
• Geography Bee – Not Set Yet
• Big Buddy Afterschool Program
We do many fun activities throughout the year also.
• Catholic Schools Week
• Field Trips
• Missoula Children’s Theater (Joint with Edgar Public School)
• Grandparent’s Day
• Make a Difference Day
• Swimming Lessons
• School Picnic
• Dr. Seuss Birthday Party
• Walk for Virtues
Special education services for students with some learning disabilities are available through the public school. We work closely with the public school so students’ learning is successful. Please contact the Principal with questions.